We provide your district the tools, methods and guidance to ensure that all of your services are competently managed in compliance with laws, permits and the vision of the Board. We serve as a seamless extension of your district, available to respond immediately to meet your needs. We encourage you to contact us with any questions you may have and we will find you a solution!
- Experienced Part Time Management – Through membership in our Special District Management Consortium (SDAC), your district can afford to have a competent and experienced General Manager with vast experience in both administration and operations. With SDAC, now you can’t afford to NOT have a General Manager.
- On call consultation and Issue Management– Many times there is a community concern or request that keeps emerging during public comment at Board meetings, in the supermarket, or as part of a customer survey. With small districts with limited funds and many issues, many times it is hard to fully evaluate and address these public concerns. We can operate as an adviser to staff and Board Members to help alleviate these concerns.
- Grant research, grant writing and administration- We offer turnkey or specific services as needed to ensure your success in securing the grant funds necessary to complete your critical projects. We provide everything from grant research, grant writing and application support services, to project concept development, packaging for specific funding, permitting and construction management.
- District Consolidation – In the event that the community determines it advantageous to combine districts, we provide strategies to ensure a smooth transition, with equitable impacts among all parties.
- Community Relations – Developing high quality, productive and trusting relationships with the community is key to successful local services.
- Interim General Manager– In the event that a district finds itself between managers or searching for new leadership, we serve as contract General Manager to help keep the district moving. Please contact us for more information!
- Compose technical documents and plans – Requests for Proposals or/and bid packets, review proposals, score and make recommendations for Board approval
- Policy and Procedure composition – To remain publicly transparent there are many required policies which a district must adopt. To keep a district running smoothly, there needs to be several more policies and procedures in place that are easy to read and follow. We are experts in drafting and implementing district policy.
- Intergovernmental Relations – We strive to maintain high quality, cooperative relationships with neighboring cities, county government and other districts. It is necessary to achieve efficiency, cost reductions, and full integration of processes, such as new development as it relates to your services